Lethbridge Legal Guidance offers free and confidential legal advice at our evening clinic to individuals in a low income financial bracket and do not qualify for Legal Aid. In particular, LLG provides services to individuals surrounding legal issues that pertain to:
- Family Law
- Small Claims/Civil (Employment, Landlord Tenant)
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
LLG Evening Clinic
The LLG evening clinic runs Tuesday evenings from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Clients can call LLG at 403-380-6338 or email [email protected] to learn more or to book an appointment. Clients need to bring their own interpreter if required. Clinic location is 423 – 5th Street South, Lethbridge AB.
Who Qualifies for Service?
LLG uses a set of income guidelines to determine whether you are able to qualify for our assistance. Clients who do not qualify for Legal Aid and who are on low income may be eligible.
We may be able to help you:
- Understand legislation
- Obtain information
- Prepare for court hearings
- Discuss your rights and obligations
Preparing For Clinic Appointments:
- Organize and bring any important papers including court document or letters
- Make child care arrangements prior to coming and if possible do not bring children to the appointment
- A clinic appointment does not guarantee that LLG will be able to provide additional or in-house legal services
- Filing fees, disbursements and other costs are not covered by LLG.
Please call LLG at 403-380-6338 to learn more or to book an appointment. Link here to view the calendar that shows the up and coming outreach clinic dates, times and locations.