This website is equipped with a “quick exit” button that can be found in the menu at the top of the page at all times. This button allows you to quickly escape this site for any reason, and will redirect you to a safe and neutral website. Do not hesitate to use it.
Keeping Yourself Safe Online:
If you are vulnerable, it is advised that you seek out a safe computer to use while viewing this website.
A safe computer is one that cannot be accessed by an abuser. This would include library computers, computers at friends’ houses, or school computers. If this is not possible, follow the steps below for a safer search.
In order to erase the record of being on this site, your browser history must be deleted. Below are the steps to follow on various browsers to successfully erase this data.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click History and then History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.” Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
- Click Clear data.
Microsoft Edge – Windows 10
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear (see the table below for descriptions). For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form fill data.
- Select Clear now.
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click History and select Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear (the last hour, the last two hours, the last four hours, the current day or everything).
- Use the check boxes to select what information you want to clear from your history. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history? section above.
- Click the OK button. The window will close and the items you’ve selected will be cleared from your history.
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
When there’s no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time.